Seattle Sunset Pano



I recently had the opportunity to travel to Seattle to visit family.  My brother in-law and I went out to capture the skyline of Seattle.  Of course I wanted to capture the car lights which would require a tripod and complete stabilization.  I used a Giottio tripod and Really Right Stuff BH-55 Ball head.

I posted this on Instagram as a triptych Image.

















Seattle Skyline pano that is split into thirds. The skyline and Sunset in Seattle! 

Traffic never stops in this city. 

This is a five image blend in Lightroom then finished with Topaz Labs

The long exposure provided me with the car light trails. 

Enjoy!

Scott


Follow on Instagram @ibishawkimages
Follow on Facebook @ibishawkimages
Visit the website, www.ibishawkimages.com


#pentaxk1#teampentax #seattle #sunset#cityphotography #cityscape #travel#travelphotography #travelnorthwest@discover.seattle@discoverthepacificnorthwest@ricohpentax #reallyrightstuff @topazlabs#natgeo #natgeotravel #topazlabs





Comments

Popular Posts