God will provide the strength

God will provide Strength.


This image is of a sunset behind the Rice Football Stadium. Most evenings when I go home I am provided with an image that has the church steeple as a reminder that he is always with me.

Reading my Upper Room devotional this morning the words were very appropriate. The football season is not going the way we envisioned it would be. Seasons come and go, some that are great and some that leave you asking why?

He will give us the strength to continue on!


Philippians 4:12-13 New International Version (NIV)

12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

With the sad news of the passing of Dennis Byrd former football player for the University of Tulsa and the NYJets this post is most appropriate. I worked at TU when he was a player.

Hug the ones you are with!

Scott



Visit the website, www.ibishawkimages.com

Comments

Popular Posts