Matheson Hammock

This morning I woke up early and made my way over to Starbucks at about 5:45am. They were still not open, so I just waited in the car for about 15 minutes. Then I went on over to Matheson Hammock park in Coral Gables FL. I arrived prior to sunrise to take advantage of the best light. I feel that I secured a number of Images that I believe should make the website. Stay tuned.

I am going to try to put together a Panorama shot of the lagoon at Matheson Hammock, by stitching four images together in PhotoShop. I have never done it before, so this should be an adventure.

Additionally, at 2:00 today we went to the University of Miami Men's Basketball game against Georgia Tech. It was a very good game, UM won.

Wish me luck, as I will work on the Pano shot..................

Ibishawk

Visit the website, www.ibishawkimages.com

Comments

Popular Posts