Frozen in South Texas



Frozen Over!

Houston Texas has had it's share of cold weather lately.  The Ice was for real and colder that I remember for a long time!

I was dreaming about somewhere warmer that I could travel to......Thinking I would jump on a plane and fly out somewhere warm.  Thinking of a window seat that I could take images from!







This was the window seat that I was dreaming about!  Lots of flights were cancelled due to the Ice, so what can a guy do?  Start looking at some of your previous travels and look at warmer climates.







Hawaii would be nice with the endless pool right next to the beach.  Oh so nice!





The Texas Gulf Coast looks great as it is only about 30 minutes from me.  However, this image is from the spring of a couple of years ago, not today unfortunately.




I guess that I will just travel up to Nacogdoches Texas to visit family as the weather is looking like 70 degrees this weekend.




Enjoy!

Scott

Follow on Instagram @ibishawkimages

Follow on Facebook @ibishawkimages

Visit the website, www.ibishawkimages.com

Comments

Popular Posts