Seattle - Westpoint Lighthouse and Mt Ranier


I can hardly believe it has been almost a week since our spring break trip to Seattle to see My Sister Sheri and Jeff. What a week we had! My daughter Megan did most of the photo posting during the trip. However, as I have started to review the images that I have made, I wanted to post one tonight that I thought was a special moment. As you know, Moments Matter!

We were all on a Seattle Harbor Cruz. The Westpoint Light House is a spectacular sight if the weather and light are just right. As the Argosy boat pulled by, everything came together. The results is the image of the lighthouse with Mt Ranier in the background.

Enjoy the Moment as we did!!
#MomentsMatter

Scott McGonagle








Visit the website, www.ibishawkimages.com

Comments

Popular Posts