Valentines Day and New Fuji X100T

This past Valentines weekend Lynette and I went to the Rice Baseball vs Texas.  We won both games of a double header.  Later we want to have pizza and a glass of wine.





We had a beautiful day in Houston!







These images were made with a new camera., Fuji X100T.    I have history of using Pentax DSLR for the past 9 years.  My daughter said I went to the dark side!  Really, I have been looking at a professional camera that has one lens.  You can't change it, as it is a fixed 23mm 2.0.


I have been using my Pentax 31mm more and more and like using just a prime lens.  It makes everything simple.





Well, I will let you judge the images of the Fuji X100T as I think I am going to love what it can bring to the table.  Lots to learn for sure!











I hope you enjoy the Images!

Scott


Visit the website, www.ibishawkimages.com

Comments

Popular Posts