B & W Architecture in Houston Sony DSC-P150


Yesterday I was looking for a small pocket camera that I could take out while shopping and not have to worry about taking the Pentax K5.  I was looking threw my older cameras and found a Sony DSC-P150 7.2 Mega Pixel camera that I must have used 8 years ago.

This camera is just the physical size I was looking for. Fit it in my front pocket of my jeans.    However, I had forgotten how to use most of the features.  Additionally, with it being a small (7.2) mg Pixels it will be limited as far as size it can print.

With a quick read and playing with the buttons, it was coming back to me.  Now, I need to get out and use it.

Well, we went shopping and I used it at a variety of times during the day.  Can you say learning curve!  Not a lot of keeper images after I came home and uploaded them to Lightroom.

I am posting one photo from the day that I am happy about.

Architecture in Houston.





Enjoy the Superbowl today!!

Scott

Visit the website, www.ibishawkimages.com

Comments

Popular Posts