World Pentax Day Saturday February 4th.

Everyone that visits my website or my blog knows that I use a Pentax camera to capture my images.  This weekend was World Pentax Day and Saturday February 4th was the day.  I entered two photos into the database as my entry into the contest.  I took photos of the dwarf bougainvilliea in our back yard.  http://www.pentaxforums.com/gallery/photo-pentax-pink-31370/














Sunday we went over to the used camera show which is held every year in Miami.  Lynette and I have attended a number of times over the years and have been able to pick up some good lenses at reasonable prices.  This time I found a set of Pentax Macro extension tubes that I have thought of buying for a number of years, but just did not purchase due to cost.  Well, today they were at the first table we looked at and the set was a new Pentax set of three.  I hade previously found these for $200.00 at a shop here in town.  Today I was able to secure them for $25.00, can you say sold!

I thought I would take a picture of one of my lens caps to see how the extension tubes worked.  I will have a learning curve as it seems a bit tricky getting the focus just right.





Thanks for visiting and see you next time!

Visit the website, www.ibishawkimages.com

Comments

Popular Posts