UM Men's Tennis - Basketball

Sunday was a big athletic day on the campus of the University of Miami.  Baseball started at 12:00, Men's Tennis started at 3:00 and the Men's Basketball game started at 3:30. 

I did not get a chance to go to the Baseball game today but went to the home opener Friday night.  However, I stopped by the Men's Tennis match against FAU and then walked over for the start of the Men's Basketball against Clemson.

Here are a couple of photos from each event.

The lens that I used was a Pentax 77mm 1.9 Limited Lens.  ISO 800 f 4.0 at 250 shutter for basketball  as it was a little dark.








The lens that I used for tennis was the same Pentax 77mm 1.9 Limited Lens.  ISO 100 f 4.5 at 1000 shutter.  I took a few photos after the I finished the basketball game and had to use 800 ISO as it was getting dark outside.


Thanks for visiting

Scott McGonagle


Visit the website, http://www.ibishawkimages.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts