Reviewing Photos from the Past

I have been reviewing some photos from our recent travels to California this June.


This is an image from the San Diego County Fair that was going on in Del Mar. The race track and fairgrounds are a stones throw from the beach and Pacific Ocean.



Lynette and I had a great time trying to find the perfect spot to make the photo. This image was taken with about a 4 second exposure.


I kept hearing some forceful blowing sound outside of my room and went outside to find the hot air balloon going over our villa in the vineyards. What a site to see at 6:30 am in the morning. How much fun would that be ?



This image of the balloons was taken in the wine country in Temecula California, just east and north of San Diego.




I will post additionally photos in the days to come.


Thanks for visiting.


Scott McGonagle




Comments

Popular Posts